Continuous monitoring of network health and its RF environment is proved to be one of the key factors enhancing network availability and reducing its down-times.
For such proactive checks as well as on-job measurements and troubleshooting missions, Consultix provides network engineers with its SpectrumAsset system that comprises measurement probes and its central monitoring server that allows operator to continuously have an outlook on what’s taking place, and receives alerts with informative details about operational status of the network .
- 2G/3G/4G support (GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA, CDMA 1x/EV-DO, and LTE)
- Live network parameters scanning
- Network and cell information, physical layer and radio resources status and activities
- Data link speed measurements
- Interference & unintended signals analysis
- Multiple networks benchmarking
- Different alerting methods
- Field-proof probes for tough-weather conditions
- Web server remote connection (TCP/IP or UDP/IP)
- Internal logging of measurements upon server link interruption
- Script and scheduled test execution
- Over-the-air firmware update